Thursday, March 31, 2011

Things I Know

or as I feel today, things I am pretty darn sure about...

I love these posts. I see the funny, the frustrating, and what is important. I see how we are all very similar. I enjoy smiling to myself as I read through the post. Please join Yah for Home, it's her idea and just a follower....

I still get butterflies when I see my husband's profile and I really know what large closets are for

diversity mean inclusion, I laugh, learn and have empathy because my friends are different from me in age, race, class, family status, and oh boy moral stature. It's not enough to be want diversity or to tolerate diversity we must BE diverse.

my kids are going to be some kind of wacko crunchy opinionated bugaboos....all we watch is documentaries and read articles, they even request them. Mom we are not going to THAT store are we you know they.....oh just shut up and come on

crockpot crockpot crockpot....next week I will know how to make 3 square meals @ day from the most remarkable, time saving , saving grace peace equipment that a working homeschooling momma of 8 could have

2 comments:

  1. Love this!

    I still get butterflies too. Awesome :)

    And crockpot cooking is the best! We're heading into the cooler weather now and I'm looking forward to breaking mine out again too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in and your kind words :)

    I LOVE my crockpot. Use it very very often.

    ReplyDelete