Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In the Kitchen



My kids love to be in the kitchen. I don't necessarily love it. I have a large family so to feed them in the most economical and nutrious way, I choose to find ways to become excited by it. Through trial and error our family has developed some pretty tasty recipes. I make awesome soups, the kids make banging chili, and we put together some mean roasts in our crock-pot.

There are several items that have eluded me. Most are in the backing category. So I am so grateful to PBS Parents over @ Twitter, who posted this scrumdiliuptious (not a word I know stop hate'n) recipe for soft pretzels. Who doesn't love soft pretzels!!??? I don't care that you don't you don't count!

I have a hard time finding good one. I don't like any of those franchise ones you can find at the mall, too soft and wet for me. But I can't wait until State Fair to have my tummy tickled. Here is the recipe they posted. It turned out so well. I mean good. We have tried several times before all were fails. This recipe was super easy to follow. Try it, they are also having a giveway for a pack of gourmet pretzels, mmm. If you don't enter, better for me.

I would share but they are all gone

No comments:

Post a Comment