Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Five




Okay okay I almost forgot about the fact. Please join Simple Life and let us know 5 facts about you too.

I hate peas, I love pods, the casing around the peas makes me gag, the casing around beans makes me gag, but if they are smooched they are divine

I want to be a morning person, I am so NOT a morning person

I am a closet hermit. I want nothing more than to be a vagabond, maybe later, for now I raise the kiddos and try really hard to be sociable...how am I doing :)

My dh is 8 years my junior. There I said it. He is my young stud, love keeping him happy. I feel as though I dreamed him, as if all those times as when I thought of my prince it was he. Except when I want to let out a pack of wild dogs to chase him away, that doesn't happen too many times.

Head on over to Simple Life and join in...

No comments:

Post a Comment