Sunday, March 6, 2011

So it Begins

This may be some sort of beginning. It may some sort of end. It could be really good. I know there will be some bad.

My husband will embark on a quest to work 80 hours a week for a sustained period. I already work about 55 hours each week. My dear dear hubby has many aspirations, purchasing a home, a reliable car, emergency fund. Nothing too extravagant but things that, after almost a year of unemployment is not so quickly attained. He has finally, with much input from me, come to see that no amount of quick fast cash or dreams will remedy his cravings. One thing and one thing alone will get him to his goals, his finish line...hard work.



I will assist my wonderful partner in the many ways I can, and you dear reader will be able to laugh as I fall, become annoyed, complete a challenge and scrap the whole darn thing and start over again. See, we have 8 children, yes 8. So this has to be a well oiled machine. Uh, and I am not well at anything. But if nothing else has this is a push, a kick to get back to full time home cooked meals, regular cleaning schedule, lesson planning, family study and game nights.

So this is how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment