Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Five

J is for ... Just Jelly BeansImage by Steve Kay via FlickrA magnificent person over at Simple City Life does random facts about her life/family on Fridays. Simple City Life: {Friday Five}: "
I love her idea so I would like to tag along:

1. The sun makes me smile, always. I love to feel it. I love to see it. It is inspirational when it comes from out behind a cloud. If every I am in a bad mood. Find the nearest sunny spot and sit me in it, for about 10 minutes, I'll come back a new woman.

2. I hate bedtime. No I like to sleep, but I have not got any rhythm set up for the kids. I am either so tired that by 8 830 I am like go you to bed, vanish now, or because I work 3rd shift I am so focused on what I need to get done so I can get out of the house. So sorry kids. I am really working on it.

3. I love jelly beans. Well honestly I love Brach's Jelly Beans which only come out during this time of the year. So I just recently sent my husband to the store at 10:50pm to begin my stockpile.

4. I have to do laundry everyday. It begins to look like a blob, or the thing, or it, something, something smelly. I also have no room for piles of clothes to hang around. So I do roughly 3-4 loads each and everyday. Of course that includes cloth diapers.

5. Blogging frightens me. I am not that interesting, I'm pretty pathetic, I am a complete mess, I have so much to work on, and by putting my ideas and thoughts in black and white, you just might find that out to.

What's are some facts about you?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment