Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Five Fact




It's time again. Time to reveal 5 little known facts about you, your family, maybe your job, your childhood, whatever you may see fit. This little ditty was started over at Simple City Life, please join in.

#Many people feel that my religion does not believe in Jesus. We certainly do believe in Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior.

#After being thoroughly planted and raised in one house, one city, for over twenty years, I cut loose and have spent time in AZ, CO, MN, and CA.

The current Pepsi logo (2008-) with the "...Image via Wikipedia#Pepsi is my crutch. After watching the movie "Tapped" I was thoroughly enraged and determined to boycott Pepsi....that lasted all of 19 hours 33 minutes. I'll try again next week.

#I have worked 3rd shift for over 10 years and it has now become part of my fiber and personality.

#When I was younger, I would dream of my future family. It was made of 12 children, which were all twins, 6 sets, a boy and a girl in each set and for some strange reason...there was always a red head in there.

Go check Simple City Life's Facts and let's hear yours..
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment