Friday, April 8, 2011

Things I know

Cover of "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Full S...Cover via AmazonI am joining in at Yay for Home, won't you

the soundtrack to Mary Poppins, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Sound of Music, make me very happy and we go days playing them everywhere than they disappear for months only to return again sometime in the future

if springs doesn't not hurry its little tail along I'm going to go bonkers!

I am done with procrastination, it is causes so much drama over here...so maybe tomorrow I'll ....finish what I should be doing today...

somebody's feet, or legs, or arms are always growing

I enjoy turning up the music and dancing until I sweat with my kids so much more than I ever did in "da club"

What did you learn this week....link up at Yay for Home
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. With 8 kids I'm sure keeping everyone in fitting clothes is a fulltime job! With just me two I feel like I get them sorted for one season and the next is on us LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am singing the chitty chitty bang bang song now! It makes me smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Berta! Just wanted to say thanks for the comments on my blog. I was popping over here to see who you were. What a fun blog. Looks like we have a lot in common. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tannah went and saw the stage production of Mary Poppins last year and she is still singing the songs!

    ReplyDelete