Sunday, March 3, 2013

What's Cooking - Sunday Brunch Episode

Cover of "Joy of Cooking"
Cover of Joy of Cooking
I received a gift a couple of weeks ago from my dear husband.  He knows me.  I covet cookbooks.

 All of them.  Any kind, any size, any topic,  though I do prefer lots of pictures.  However as I type that I realize my favorite cookbook is The Joy of Cooking and that has no pictures. 





This is the newest addition to my collection.  I attempted the Gratin of Eggs, Leeks, Bacon, and St. Andre Cheese.  Yes that is actually the name of it.  Can you guess what's in it?  The only other significant item is half and half.  And here are my results. 


Here is an after shot.  Yummy.  I made two servings for our family size.  I will also say this was not a winner with the younger ones.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment