Saturday, March 9, 2013

Homeschool Mother’s Journal: March 9, 2013



  • In my life this week, I did a pretty good job of getting the home-maker groove on again.  Lunches, dinner, breakfasts even snacks all made all on time.  I hope to continue this mode and begin to add my other duties to eat...like umm cleaning.
  • In our homeschool this week we had a good start this month.  We did some creative writing assignments, worked on our astronomy cards, and the kids have been digging into their assigned books.
  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share no advice I am chaotic, inconsistent and rather boring.  How about don't be like me.
  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing we have made it to our gym, art, acting, and dance classes.  I watch as the kids enjoy having an expectation of things to come.
  • My favorite thing this week was I think it was just be able to complete some personal schooling and home goals I had set for myself.
  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was it was either art or gym class.  
  • Things I’m working on I need to clean and organize.  I will be doing this late into the night tonight.
  • I’m cooking thankfully with all those dinners I have made, we are having leftovers.
  • I’m grateful for the opportunity and the ability to look, observe and change.
  • I rewarded my kids this week by Friday is usually a day off with games as long as behavior stayed in line.  And it did, so they played.
  • Something I am ogling or have my eye on a bread machine..
  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)







    • No comments:

      Post a Comment