Sunday, September 30, 2012

The First Choice

So not only did I find a job but disability came through. So what do you do? The first logical thing was to run the numbers. So the monthly take home pay from the job would be about $50 more than the social security payment. Add in transportation clothing and the enivitable eating out or snack food purchases and social security would come out ahead. So a done deal right. Well I don't think I am comfortable with not working. Two main ideas stick in my head. One I don't want to remain sick. I don't want to be ill forever. I want to get better to fight this thing. Also there can be much joy found in hard work. I was raised to take full responsibility of what is mine and what I do. So with that in mind I let go of the sure and put my feable brain to the test with work. I was content with the job and what was required of me to complete it. It wasn't stressful and being 3rd shift no management hovering over you. I then received notice that a previous application and interview was accepted and I now had a second job. Choice #2

No comments:

Post a Comment