Monday, August 5, 2013

Ok, so I'm little focused on couponing right now.  Blame it on my brain, it's weird that way.

I'm am trying to understand how to follow sale cycles while on a budget.  We have been trying to get back into the groove the envelope system.  Which is a little more difficult in this age of online everything.  So I'm making adjustments and trying to figure it all out.  I am working on coming up with an amount for our envelopes while using coupons.  If I say I can put $20 a month for hygiene products, that means literally $20 goes into an envelope no more no less.  Well, I am confused as to how this is going to work with trying to attack sales and deals.   Like the sale I found at Walgreen's on deodorant, do I buy enough for a year, or a "sale cycle"  which some say is 6 - 8 weeks.  What happens if my whole $20 goes to this deal on deodorant and I need to buy toothpaste 2 weeks later?  Is it better to just simply stick  to the Dollar Store?

I'm dizzy now, I'm going to lay down.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

www.recipe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment